Friday, January 26, 2007

Signal This

What is it about people who refuse to use their turn signals in their car? This practice predates the digital era, it's a trait of certain irresponsible and sometimes dangerous or aggressive drivers Whether they're preoccupied with their CD player, cell phone or other device or another person or entity in the car they just don't use their turn signals. I'm not perfect but I'm pretty considerate, safe and 'by the book' when it comes to letting other drivers know what my intentions are with my 3,000 pounds of steel and plastic are.

These people are careless and inconsiderate and not very good company on the road. I have always noticed they are the first to give you the finger when things don't go their way - why don't they use that finger on the turn signal lever???

Hey, I said that years before Seinfeld or any of these other funny folks...and it's true.

That's not the signal I meant, Einstein, use the lever.

No comments: